After the successful creation the “Villas del Bajío” logo, Carpet Viviendas S.A. de C.V. awarded Solocube Creative the design of their own brand identity. Carpet Viviendas plans, constructs and develops housing complexes, hotels, hospitals among others throughout Mexico. They are located in Mexico City.
- Solocube Breathes New Life into their Brand with Updated LogoJanuary 15, 2014
- Solocube Creative Embodies the Brand Essence of United World Transportation in its Decennial LogoDecember 20, 2013
- How Much Does a Logo Cost?November 6, 2013
- Essential Steps to a Successful Logo DesignSeptember 25, 2013
Receive Marketing TipsSubscribe to our blog to get helpful tips for growing your business online.Subscribe
Most Shared Posts
- 614 Shares
- 538 Shares
- 268 Shares
- 211 Shares
- 134 Shares
- What is Clickfunnels And Can It Help Sell Your Product or Service?
- Are the Best Chat Bots Advanced Enough to Schedule Your Appointments and Meetings?
- How to Position Your Lead Magnet Offer on a Landing Page for Optimum Conversion?
- 6 Mistakes People Make with Technical SEO Analysis and What to Do to Avoid Them
- SEMrush Review 2018: Is It The Best Paid Tool For Keyword Research?