After the successful creation the “Villas del Bajío” logo, Carpet Viviendas S.A. de C.V. awarded Solocube Creative the design of their own brand identity. Carpet Viviendas plans, constructs and develops housing complexes, hotels, hospitals among others throughout Mexico. They are located in Mexico City.
- Solocube Breathes New Life into their Brand with Updated LogoJanuary 15, 2014
- Solocube Creative Embodies the Brand Essence of United World Transportation in its Decennial LogoDecember 20, 2013
- How Much Does a Logo Cost?November 6, 2013
- Essential Steps to a Successful Logo DesignSeptember 25, 2013
Receive Marketing TipsSubscribe to our blog to get helpful tips for growing your business online.Subscribe
- Copywriting Can Make or Break Your Landing Page – Make Sure Yours Doesn’t Suck
- How to Create Custom Audiences on Your Facebook Ads Based on Your Customer Email List?
- Leadpages Review 2017 – Landing Page Software & Marketing Funnels
- 5 Lead Magnet Ideas That Will Spark Interest and Improve Conversions
- Everything You Need to Know About the Facebook Pixel Code