After the successful creation the “Villas del Bajío” logo, Carpet Viviendas S.A. de C.V. awarded Solocube Creative the design of their own brand identity. Carpet Viviendas plans, constructs and develops housing complexes, hotels, hospitals among others throughout Mexico. They are located in Mexico City.
- Solocube Breathes New Life into their Brand with Updated LogoJanuary 15, 2014
- Solocube Creative Embodies the Brand Essence of United World Transportation in its Decennial LogoDecember 20, 2013
- How Much Does a Logo Cost?November 6, 2013
- Essential Steps to a Successful Logo DesignSeptember 25, 2013
Receive Marketing TipsSubscribe to our blog to get helpful tips for growing your business online.Subscribe
- How to Effectively Spy on Your Competitors Facebook Ads?
- Solocube Creative Is Excited To Announce The New And Improved Pro Level Flooring Inc Website
- How Simple Chatbots Can Help Your Business With Upsells and Cross Sales
- What Successful Brands Can Teach You About Building Your Brand on Instagram
- Are You Using Heatmaps For Analyzing Your Landing Pages? Here’s Why You Should