Enrique Freyre S.A.C. awarded Solocube Creative the design and development of their new Website for their company as well as the creation of their logo and brand. Enrique Freyre has been in business since 1928 they sell and repair Equipment for Automotive and Industrial service, petroleum, mining, construction, airports and refineries. They are located in Lima, Peru.
- Solocube Breathes New Life into their Brand with Updated LogoJanuary 15, 2014
- Solocube Creative Embodies the Brand Essence of United World Transportation in its Decennial LogoDecember 20, 2013
- How Much Does a Logo Cost?November 6, 2013
- Essential Steps to a Successful Logo DesignSeptember 25, 2013
Receive Marketing TipsSubscribe to our blog to get helpful tips for growing your business online.Subscribe
- How to Effectively Spy on Your Competitors Facebook Ads?
- Solocube Creative Is Excited To Announce The New And Improved Pro Level Flooring Inc Website
- How Simple Chatbots Can Help Your Business With Upsells and Cross Sales
- What Successful Brands Can Teach You About Building Your Brand on Instagram
- Are You Using Heatmaps For Analyzing Your Landing Pages? Here’s Why You Should